CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home in Kato

From Email sent March 23, 2011:

So home again only about 4 hours away from my last home, cool thing here is I am by myself and you could come visit me and stay here.... woohoo nice enough, 1 bedroom, kitchen, bath w/ shower, dining /living room combo, 1 hall way closet and entry way, about the size of the family room downstairs. But just for me, it's cool. So tomorrow I go meet the kids at the YSA center, some of them I know already as they were at Szczyrk at the YSA conference last July. So that will be great and 2 of the Elders are the ones I served with in Bydgoszcz, Elders Dombroski and Kennedy, and I know Elder Leimer from Germany and there's a new trainee here, Elder Hooker from Utah.

As soon as I get things squared away, I'll take a few pics and send them to you, so here I am in Kato.
love ya, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment