CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Transfer to Katowice

From Email sent March 17, 2011:

Just got a call from Pres. Nielson and I am being transferred to Katowice down in the south part of Poland , down near where we had our YSA conference last year. The senior couple that is there end their mission the end of March and there are not any other senior couples to take their place; I am the only one with YSA experience so I get to go. So I may be there for 2 months or til the end of my mission, who knows, but I do get to see a lot of Poland in all these transfers. At this point I won't have a companion, sometimes that's a little scary, but I do know the elders that are there, part of the Bydgoszcz bunch that was so close and I'm excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment