CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Gift of Tongues and Out of Harm's Way

from email sent August 31, 2010:

did you get the email with the Polish words, 'When I get home you can speak some Polish to me. I cannot carry on a conversation, but know lots of words and can read Polish, just dont know what all the words mean, but still learning. Among all the blessings President Ron Smith blessed me with when he set me apart, one of them wasn't the gift of tongues, in fact he set me apart for an English speaking mission, however he did bless me to be kept out of harms way and I am so thankful for that blessing. crazy drivers over here , no speed signs and autobusses and tramvies everywhere, driving like crazy. If one were to get a license, the first thing to do is take the rear view mirror off the car and not see what is going on behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment