CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Missionary Work

Had the opportunity to go with the sisters on a teaching appointment, since I know so little Polish , I generally only bear my testimony of a particular issue, seriously wish Julie was here , one of the investigators is from Tibet and speaks some English, some Polish and mostly Mandarin Chinese, he said he will be here in July when you all come and wants to talk to Julie, it's very interesting teaching someone with absolutely no knowledge of Jesus Christ and see the light go on as a small amount of understanding begins. He is reading the BOM, but doesn't understand much so far. I think he has the same book as the one I sent Julie, funny to see him read from back to front. .... love ya and gotta run. MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment